- it seriously is that easyWhen we moved into our house, the inside of the oven had not been cleaned for who knows how long. The oven glass had years worth of burnt food caked on in a sticky nasty mess.
And here is what my oven glass looks like now. Look at how clean that window is!!
The best thing about this is that I didn't use any harsh chemicals, it was super easy, and I already had all the supplies on hand.
If you enjoyed this post, share it on pinterest!
How to Clean Oven Glass
- Baking Soda
- Add a 1/4 cup of baking soda in a dish and mix just enough water to make a thick paste.
- Spread your mixture all over your glass (and the inside door if it needs it).
- Wait 15-20 minutes then wipe off.
- If there are still spots left they should easily scrub off with a scour pad.