Use book shelves to define spaces as well as add extra storage.
Add hidden storage to a breakfast nook (or any other nook in the home) with this amazing storage bench.
These vintage lockers inspired by Pottery Barn can be built to fit any corner.
This diy storage ottoman not only provides storage but it's also a great place to prop your feet up after a long day and can provide extra seating as well.
These diy plans not only add storage to the wall behind the bed but there is also hidden storage under the bed as well.
Build some sturdy shelve in the garage or basement. Using plastic bins will also keep bugs and mice out.
- Free Organizing Printables
- Genius Ideas For Organizing Your Kitchen
- 8 Ways To Organize Your Garage
- 5 Genius Under-Sink Storage Solutions
- Kitchen Organizing and Remodeling Ideas For Every Budget
- 6 Small Bathroom Storage Ideas You Must See
- How to Organize for $0.00
- 150+ Organizing Tips & Tricks
- Brilliant DIY Projects to Organize your Office
Connect with me & stay up to date with new posts on DIYHSH